Saturday, May 23, 2020

Introduction

Welcome all,

    I've decided to start this blog in anticipation of self-publishing my first novel. I will begin to, semi-regularly, post short stories, excerpts from other works, and possibly serials over time, all set within the world of the series I've been working on. There will also be the occasional general status update and perhaps even worldbuilding articles, bits and pieces from the setting that will only appear on here.

    I have never been much for social media and the likes, so this is fairly new ground for me, and may take some time getting used to. Eventually I would like to try to get into a more set schedule for posting on here, but will take some time to see what works best to keep a schedule that I can continuously meet. That could end up becoming anywhere from twice a week to once a month.

    As previously mentioned, I have recently written my first novel (which will be the first book of a series) and as I am going through, doing various editing passes, and preparing to self-publish I have also been working on the second book along with some short stories.

    So, I ask that you bear with me while I learn my way around the whole blog thing. Read on, enjoy the stories. As I learn more on the features of how to run this thing I will likely post more. And most importantly, thank you for taking the time to check this out.

    I will be posting the first short story on here (either in full or in two parts) during the next week.

Thank you again for your support/interest
-Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment