Monday, June 1, 2020

Update June 1st 2020

Howdy all,

    After a bit of consideration, I thought I'd start doing these monthly updates/progress reports. As you will likely notice, part II of The Knife was posted this morning. Next week shall see the conclusion. I will continue posting every Monday afterward as well. Following The Knife I will be sharing the prologue to Book I of the series: Stone & Shield, which will be posted in two parts.

    As steps are slowly made in the direction of publishing Stone & Shield I am doing more editing runs through it as well as organizing cover art and all the other necessities to meet my goal. I still hope to publish by the year's end.

    By the time I'm ready to publish I also hope to be in the editing process of Book II and beginning the writing of Book III.

    Most recently I reached the 20,000 word mark on Book II. Which will probably count for about 1/4 completion. I also finished the first part of a Saga I'm writing just for feature on here. Which will follow one character in a series of short stories from his childhood up to his appearance in Stone & Shield (the span of about 50 years)


Expected schedule of future story posts:

6/8- Part III of The Knife
6/15- Prologue I from Stone & Shield
6/22- Prologue II from Stone & Shield
6/29- The Saga of Beld One-Hand Part I (I think I will be breaking this story into two longer posts, rather than three)
7/6- The Saga of Beld One-Hand Part II

    I will also try to post the occasional odds and ends such as Maps and random world building bits, just to try to create a bit more content the just the once a week story portion.

Cheers all, and enjoy,
-Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment