Monday, July 13, 2020

Update 7/13/20

    There will be no story posted today, while I've stuck with posting every Monday for several weeks now, I've been busy pushing toward releasing Stone & Shield and writing for the second book. I have been working on one short story (between writing new chapters for Book II and doing a, possibly, final push in editing Stone & Shield) but that is being saved for submissions to magazines for publication and cannot be posted here first.

    All that said, I do plan on posting the first few chapters of Stone & Shield as a sort of preview as I make my way closer toward publication. As I have already posted the prologue on here the first few chapters will begin going up shortly.

    In the meantime I've been busy working on odds and ends, such as the maps (like the continental map posted recently) and compiling/editing artwork to use for the cover (in which I will be having a good friend try his hand at, as I am in no way artistically inclined).

    But, here's something I was messing around with earlier:


No comments:

Post a Comment