Friday, May 14, 2021

Update 5/14/21

Howdy folks,

It has been quite some time since I last posted here. So I thought I'd toss up a general update. Lots of news, lots going on!

Probably the biggest news. Split Paths Book II of the Fall of Emros Saga will be releasing at the end of the month! You can pre-order the ebook here:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B093G6S2S1


And if you haven't read the first book, Stone & Shield, yet you can always grab a copy here:


There's more going on for Stone & Shield as well, my good friend Kevin is currently working on the narration of the audiobook, which is sounding excellent so far! And I've just submitted it to SPFBO7. Keeping my fingers crossed there. More information on that can be found here:


Book III is also well under way!


No comments:

Post a Comment