Monday, August 17, 2020

Paperback Available! And General Update August 17th 2020

     So, I've decided to rush ahead a bit. Since there is no option available to offer pre-order sales for the paperback through Amazon (and could not order author copies until it launched) I've decided to launch the paperback today.

    I finished reading the proof and made final revisions that came up during the read over the weekend. Afterward, I decided to go ahead and process the final draft. That being said, I've removed several posts from here (temporarily) namely the previews of the prologue and chapter 1. The posts of chapter 2 shall remain, but due to the exclusivity agreement, once the eBook launches (September 4th), I can not have more than a sample available anywhere else online for 90 days. After the 90 days they shall return.

    Anyway, in launching the paperback early, I should have my copies in time to sell locally on September 4th. I will have 20 copies and each will come with a custom bookmark. If I sell them all, I will likely pick up more as requested.

    If you are interested in picking up a copy of the paperback, but are not local (or don't wanna wait until September 4th) you can find it here:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08FS2GP2F

    If you'd prefer the eBook, you can pre-order and have it automatically download onto whatever you want to read it on, or pick it up on the 4th.

As always thanks for reading.
Cheers,
-Thomas
fallofemros@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment