Monday, August 24, 2020

Split Paths

     I've been pretty beat most weekdays with the new job (which is going well) but have not been putting as much time into writing short stories to put up here. I will get back to it, but when I've had the time and energy to sit down and write lately I've been focusing on Book II.

    But, wanting to put something up here today, I've decided to show this off. While it's still a ways off, I decided to do some mock ups for the cover of Book II. I think it came out pretty good so far, and want to keep the whole series looking fairly uniform.



    Again, Book I is just releasing so it will probably be about a year before this cover is even needed, but it was fun to throw together.

    Remember, you can order your copy of Stone & Shield (or pre-order the eBook) here:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08FS2GP2F

As always, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment